Who Owns Acura?
Acura is owned by the Honda Motor Company. Developed in 1986, Acura was formed in order to establish a new luxury brand that offers high tech features, exciting performance, and driving innovation. Find out more about the Acura brand today at Apple Tree Acura near Hendersonville.
Who Is Acura Owned by?
As we’ve covered, Acura’s parent company is Honda. While many vehicles share similar platforms, Acura models come equipped with more luxurious features. Take a look at several of the following amenities that set the Acura brand apart:
- Ventilated and Heated Front Seats – These seats stay cool on hot summer days in Asheville and heat up as well. Select models can be equipped with premium leather seating as well.
- ELS Studio 10-Speaker Surround Sound – The Acura brand distinguishes itself with concert quality sound. It’s available in luxury sedans like the new Acura TLX or ILX.
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic with Traffic Rerouting – This advanced navigation system shows up-to-date traffic conditions and can even reroute your car to avoid congestion.
- Multicolor Ambient Interior Lighting – Choose the ideal interior lighting color for the mood. Many A-Spec models include red ambient lighting for a more performance-focused feel.
Who Makes Acura?
The Honda parent company owns Acura, and these vehicles are made in factories throughout North America. In fact, five of the six current Acura models are manufactured in Ohio:
- Acura ILX (Marysville Auto Plant)
- Acura TLX (Marysville Auto Plant)
- Acura RDX (East Liberty Auto Plant)
- Acura MDX (East Liberty Auto Plant)
- Acura NSX (Marysville Performance Manufacturing Center)
These vehicles are all manufactured in the U.S. with parts sourced globally. The only Acura model for sale in the U.S. that’s made abroad is the flagship Acura RLX.
Explore the Acura Brand at Apple Tree Acura
Whether you want to try out a new Acura vehicle on the streets of Fletcher or compare the Acura MDX vs. RDX, you can turn to Apple Tree Acura. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about the Acura model line.
Leanr More at Apple Tree Acura
The 2019 Acura RDX is available to Asheville and Hendersonville drivers with up 1,500 pounds maximum towing capacity. Explore Acura RDX performance specs and features that make towing easier, then browse our inventory to find an Acura RDX for sale at Apple Tree Acura. View Inventory Learn More Performance Features The 1,500 pounds towing capacity and maximum payload capacity of…
If you are in Asheville or Hendersonville shopping for a high-quality reliable vehicle without the new car price tag, consider a certified pre-owned Acura at Apple Tree Acura. Why buy Acura Certified Pre-Owned? Find out below, and contact us if you have any questions! Contact UsApply for Financing Acura Certification Process Before our used vehicles can become…
Transmission fluid is specially dyed for identification purposes, and on a new vehicle, it starts as a translucent dark red color. Learn more about this vital vehicle component at Apple Tree Acura near Hendersonville, and contact our service center if you have any questions! Transmission Fluid Color Guide Your vehicle’s transmission fluid color will darken from…