Who Owns Acura?
Acura is owned by the Honda Motor Company. Developed in 1986, Acura was formed in order to establish a new luxury brand that offers high tech features, exciting performance, and driving innovation. Find out more about the Acura brand today at Apple Tree Acura near Hendersonville.
Who Is Acura Owned by?
As we’ve covered, Acura’s parent company is Honda. While many vehicles share similar platforms, Acura models come equipped with more luxurious features. Take a look at several of the following amenities that set the Acura brand apart:
- Ventilated and Heated Front Seats – These seats stay cool on hot summer days in Asheville and heat up as well. Select models can be equipped with premium leather seating as well.
- ELS Studio 10-Speaker Surround Sound – The Acura brand distinguishes itself with concert quality sound. It’s available in luxury sedans like the new Acura TLX or ILX.
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic with Traffic Rerouting – This advanced navigation system shows up-to-date traffic conditions and can even reroute your car to avoid congestion.
- Multicolor Ambient Interior Lighting – Choose the ideal interior lighting color for the mood. Many A-Spec models include red ambient lighting for a more performance-focused feel.
Who Makes Acura?
The Honda parent company owns Acura, and these vehicles are made in factories throughout North America. In fact, five of the six current Acura models are manufactured in Ohio:
- Acura ILX (Marysville Auto Plant)
- Acura TLX (Marysville Auto Plant)
- Acura RDX (East Liberty Auto Plant)
- Acura MDX (East Liberty Auto Plant)
- Acura NSX (Marysville Performance Manufacturing Center)
These vehicles are all manufactured in the U.S. with parts sourced globally. The only Acura model for sale in the U.S. that’s made abroad is the flagship Acura RLX.
Explore the Acura Brand at Apple Tree Acura
Whether you want to try out a new Acura vehicle on the streets of Fletcher or compare the Acura MDX vs. RDX, you can turn to Apple Tree Acura. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about the Acura model line.
Leanr More at Apple Tree Acura
Asheville drivers shopping for a vehicle that provides a comfortable, connected ride will love the 2019 Acura RDX. Inside the cabin, you’ll find a range of exciting features and technologies and well as plenty of space for both passengers and cargo. New RDX Inventory Contact Us Acura RDX Dimensions The five-passenger RDX interior offers features…
Drivers savor every moment of every drive in the comfortable and functional 2019 Acura RDX interior. We’re here to tell you more about how its spacious, well-equipped cabin, standout standard features, and top-tier options can elevate your everyday commute into a luxury experience. View RDX InventoryContact Us Dimensions of the 2019 Acura RDX Even with…
No need to compromise on luxury with the tough and stylish 2019 Acura MDX. This SUV can tow up to 5,000 pounds, so you take all your equipment with you on those road trips outside of Asheville. Apple Tree Acura has all the details on the Acura MDX towing capacity at below. Learn MoreView MDX Inventory How…