Who Owns Acura?
Acura is owned by the Honda Motor Company. Developed in 1986, Acura was formed in order to establish a new luxury brand that offers high tech features, exciting performance, and driving innovation. Find out more about the Acura brand today at Apple Tree Acura near Hendersonville.
Who Is Acura Owned by?
As we’ve covered, Acura’s parent company is Honda. While many vehicles share similar platforms, Acura models come equipped with more luxurious features. Take a look at several of the following amenities that set the Acura brand apart:
- Ventilated and Heated Front Seats – These seats stay cool on hot summer days in Asheville and heat up as well. Select models can be equipped with premium leather seating as well.
- ELS Studio 10-Speaker Surround Sound – The Acura brand distinguishes itself with concert quality sound. It’s available in luxury sedans like the new Acura TLX or ILX.
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic with Traffic Rerouting – This advanced navigation system shows up-to-date traffic conditions and can even reroute your car to avoid congestion.
- Multicolor Ambient Interior Lighting – Choose the ideal interior lighting color for the mood. Many A-Spec models include red ambient lighting for a more performance-focused feel.
Who Makes Acura?
The Honda parent company owns Acura, and these vehicles are made in factories throughout North America. In fact, five of the six current Acura models are manufactured in Ohio:
- Acura ILX (Marysville Auto Plant)
- Acura TLX (Marysville Auto Plant)
- Acura RDX (East Liberty Auto Plant)
- Acura MDX (East Liberty Auto Plant)
- Acura NSX (Marysville Performance Manufacturing Center)
These vehicles are all manufactured in the U.S. with parts sourced globally. The only Acura model for sale in the U.S. that’s made abroad is the flagship Acura RLX.
Explore the Acura Brand at Apple Tree Acura
Whether you want to try out a new Acura vehicle on the streets of Fletcher or compare the Acura MDX vs. RDX, you can turn to Apple Tree Acura. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about the Acura model line as well as offer plenty of additional features such as whether Acura models require premium gas or compare coupes vs. sedans.
Leanr More at Apple Tree Acura
When it comes to the perfect luxury sedan to keep you moving in style through Asheville, there’s nothing like the new Acura TLX. With the upcoming 2021 Acura TLX, customers can expect the incredible performance they’ve come to rely on, along with a range of upgrades to take this luxury sedan to the next level….
Acura has earned its stellar reputation for offering high-quality luxury sedans and SUVs to Asheville drivers, but they have also continued to push the boundaries of fuel efficiency thanks to impressive options like the 2020 Acura RLX. This compact Acura sedan elevates your Hendersonville commute with the latest hybrid technology and capabilities so you can…
If you’re shopping for a fully loaded and reliable luxury SUV for your Asheville commute, then the 2020 Acura RDX features an impressive interior cabin and a unique exterior design which makes the RDX an all-in-one model capable of doing it all. With the updated Acura RDX cargo space and passenger room, you’ll want to…