2024 Acura Integra Configurations & Price List
The 2024 Acura Integra is the definition of speed and performance. It has a powerful engine, responsive handling, and plenty of luxury touches on the inside. The best part is that this beautiful vehicle won’t cost you a lot of money, and it will surely enhance every Asheville drive. Find out more about the 2024 Acura Integra configurations with our guide to this luxurious new sedan.
How Much Does the 2024 Acura Integra Cost?
The base 2024 Acura Integra starts at a very reasonable 31,500 MSRP*. The prices go up from there, but every trim and package is a steal compared to other luxury sedans in its segment.
2024 Acura Integra MSRP by Trim Package
Before we tell you more about the performance of each model, have a look at the 2024 Acura trim levels based on their prices.
- 2024 Acura Integra (Base) Price: Starting at $31,500 MSRP*
- 2024 Acura Integra A-Spec® Price: Starting at $33,500 MSRP*
- 2024 Acura Integra A-Spec® w/ Technology (CVT) Price: Starting at $36,500 MSRP*
- 2024 Acura Integra A-Spec® w/ Technology (6MT) Price: Starting at $36,500 MSRP*
- 2024 Acura Integra Type S Price: Starting at $50,800 MSRP*
2024 Acura Integra Configurations
For our purposes, the 2024 Acura Integra configurations are referred to as “trim packages.” Each package offers unique features that elevate different driving styles. Look over some highlights of each trim package before you decide which Integra you want to take home to your Hendersonville garage.
Acura Integra (Base)
- 200-hp 1.5L In-Line 4-Cylinder Engine with Turbocharger and Continuously Variable Transmission (LL-CVT) with Paddle Shifters
- Heated Front Seats
- Leatherette-Trimmed Seats
- Apple Carplay®/Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Ambient LED Cabin Lighting
- Acura Premium Audio system with 8 Speakers
- 7-inch Touchscreen Display
Acura Integra A-Spec®
- Dark Metal Film Interior Trim
- LED Fog Lights
- 18-inch Shark Gray Wheels
- Rear Spoiler
Acura Integra A-Spec® w/ Technology
- Continuously Variable Transmission (LL-CVT) with Paddle Shifters or 6-Speed Manual Transmission with Rev-Match Control
- LED Side Mirror-Integrated Directional Signals
- ELS STUDIO® 3D Premium Audio System with 16 Speakers
- 9-inch Touchscreen Display and 5.3-inch Head-Up Display (HUD)
Acura Integra Type S
- 320-hp 2.0L In-Line 4-Cylinder VTEC® Turbocharged Engine and 6-Speed Manual Transmission with Rev-Match Control
- Perforated Ultrasuede®-Trimmed Seats with Type S Embossed Head Restraints
- Perforated Leather Sport Steering Wheel
- Sport+ Drive Mode with Firmer Dampers and Active Exhaust Valve
Test Drive Your Favorite 2024 Acura Integra Trim Level!
More from Apple Tree Acura
Every new Acura is a high-performance vehicle with plenty of luxury accouterments on the inside. The 2024 Acura RDX trim levels continue a tradition of excellence by giving you plenty of high-tech features, outstanding comfort amenities, and advanced safety technology that keeps you and your family secure on every Asheville drive. Read more details…
Step into the luxury of the 2024 Acura MDX, a standout three-row SUV crafted to enhance your driving experience. With a sophisticated and comfortable interior, featuring premium seating and advanced smartphone integration, this vehicle sets a new standard. Explore the details of its lavish cabin, a realm that exceeds expectations. Visit our premier showroom…
The new Acura Integra is pretty hard to miss if you happen to pass it on our Fletcher streets. And the beautiful 2024 Acura Integra interior is every bit as impressive as the exterior. The inside of the Acura Integra looks amazing and is packed with exciting features. We go into the details below,…
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for cars (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,195.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models is $1,995.00. Premium Paint colors are $600 and not included. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.