2022 Acura RDX Interior Features
The Acura RDX compact luxury SUV is back for 2022 with a stylish redesign and plenty of exciting features. The interior cabin comes loaded with even more unique features and technology than previous models, giving you unparalleled comfort and capability on the Asheville roads. The team at Apple Tree Acura has all the details on the Acura RDX interior, including the crowd favorite A-SPEC® configuration, in the guide below!
Acura RDX Interior Technologies
The 2022 Acura RDX brings a new suite of advanced interior technology to the affordable luxury SUV class. Here are just some of the technological features you’ll enjoy inside the RDX cabin:
- True Touchpad Interface™: This intuitive touchpad allows you to access all of the 10.2-inch HD infotainment display while focusing on the road ahead of you.
- Wireless Connectivity: The Acura RDX features wireless charging for your devices as well as connectivity technology like AcuraLink Connected Services, Amazon Alexa, and much more!
- AcuraWatch™: This standard feature includes a robust suite of safety and driver-assist features to bring you a little extra peace of mind on the roads of Hendersonville and beyond.
- Acura/ELS Studio 3D® Premium Audio System: The cabin of the 2022 RDX is outfitted with 16 premium speakers designed by Grammy-winning producer Elliot Scheiner.
Acura RDX Interior Dimensions
In addition to next-generation technology and features, the 2022 Acura RDX features ample space for passengers and cargo alike, so you’ll never have to sacrifice space for one or the other. The RDX comfortably seats five, though you can fold down the rear seats for extra storage if needed. The RDX also comes with underfloor storage if you need to store cargo while carrying a full load of passengers. Here are the full specs:
- Shoulder Room: Front – 60 inches/Rear- 57 inches
- Hiproom: Front – 55 inches/Rear – 50 inches
- Legroom: Front – 42 inches/Rear – 38 inches
- Headroom: Front – 40 inches/Rear – 38 inches
- Passenger Volume: 104 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume: 79.8 cubic feet (behind 1st row with seats down)
Find Your Next Acura at Apple Tree Acura
If you want to see how the 2022 Acura RDX handles on the road, contact us or come by the dealership to set up a test drive around the Johnson City area! You can also reach out with any questions, or for more information about the 2022 RDX and its capabilities. If you want to get a jump-start on the process of bringing a 2022 RDX home for yourself, you can apply for financing right from our website.
More from Apple Tree Acura
2023 Acura MDX Trim Levels & Price List
Just as luxurious as it is practical, it’s no surprise that the Acura MDX is a popular pick in the Asheville area. So if you’re preparing to shop for a new SUV, you might be wondering, “How much does the 2023 Acura MDX cost?” That depends on which of the six options you choose:…
2023 Acura TLX Trim Levels & Price List
Asheville drivers have a wealth of options when it comes to the new TLX. There are six great 2023 Acura TLX trim levels to choose from, and they are priced affordably. How much does the 2023 Acura TLX cost? The 2023 Acura TLX price starts at just $39,850. But which of the trim levels…
2023 Acura RDX Trim Levels & Price List
If you’re looking for a stylish new SUV in the Asheville area, look no further than the 2023 Acura RDX! The Acura RDX is a compact crossover that features a 2.0L VTEC turbocharged engine, excellent gas mileage, and much more. Whether you’re making your daily commute, heading out on a long-distance road trip, or…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Acura RDX Interior Features