What’s in the 2022 Acura TLX Technology Package?
The Acura TLX luxury sedan is back for 2022, with six available trim levels for Asheville drivers to choose from. Each of these trims offer their own unique benefits and advantages, and you can’t wrong picking any of them. For those technology-minded drivers who want an immersive and fully-connected ride, consider the Acura TLX Technology Package, starting at $41,700* MSRP. Advanced driver assistance, top-quality audio, and next-generation navigation are just some of the features you’ll enjoy with the Technology Package, packed into a spacious interior cabin and powered by an impressive turbocharged engine. Discover the 2022 Acura TLX Technology Package features with the team at Apple Tree Acura!
Acura TLX Technology Package Features
As its name suggests, the 2022 Acura TLX Technology Package is centered all around advanced technology inside the cabin. Whether you’re enjoying immersive audio from your smartphone or your favorite radio station, or getting to your next destination with ease thanks to powerful new navigation, the 2022 TLX Technology Package has been designed to take your Hendersonville rides to the next level. Here are some of our favorite features from the Technology Package:
- ELS Studio® Premium Audio System: Enjoy next-generation sound quality no matter where you’re sitting in the cabin with a 10-speaker sound system, featuring 4 titanium dome tweeters, a 20 cm subwoofer, and DTS® Neural Sound™ with multi-channel surround sound technology. The TLX Technology package allows you to enjoy Bluetooth® audio streaming, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and HD Radio™ with ideal acoustics.
- Advanced Navigation System: This intuitive new system makes navigation more convenient than ever, with a Voice Recognition System, AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™, and a 3D View map.
- Driver Assistance Features: Stay safe on the roads with the AcuraWatch™ Package, as well as the trim-exclusive Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
Acura TLX Technology Package Specs
The 2022 Acura TLX Technology Package offers top-notch performance specs alongside its advanced technological features. Drivers have the choice of standard front-wheel drive or the celebrated Acura Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive configuration. You’ll also find ample space for passengers and cargo alike inside the TLX cabin, making for a comfortable ride for up to five passengers. Here are the performance specs and dimensions for the 2022 Acura TLX Technology Package:
- 2.0L turbo 4-cylinder engine
- 272 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- 22 city mpg / 31 highway mpg** with FWD
- 21 city mpg / 29 highway mpg** with SH-AWD®
- 13.5 cubic feet of cargo volume
- 93.4 cubic feet of passenger volume
- 37.2 inches of front headroom
- 42.4 inches of front legroom
- 36.3 inches of rear headroom
- 34.9 inches of rear legroom
Bring Home the Acura TLX Technology Package Today
There’s plenty more to love about the 2022 Acura TLX Technology Package, and Apple Tree Acura is the perfect place to learn! Contact us or stop by the dealership to set up a test drive and see how the TLX handles on the Johnson City roads. You can also reach out with any questions, or for more information about our lineup of new and pre-owned Acura vehicles. And if you want to begin the process of bringing a 2022 TLX home for yourself, our finance center is a great resource to get started.
More on the Acura TLX
More from Apple Tree Acura
2023 Acura MDX Trim Levels & Price List
Just as luxurious as it is practical, it’s no surprise that the Acura MDX is a popular pick in the Asheville area. So if you’re preparing to shop for a new SUV, you might be wondering, “How much does the 2023 Acura MDX cost?” That depends on which of the six options you choose:…
2023 Acura TLX Trim Levels & Price List
Asheville drivers have a wealth of options when it comes to the new TLX. There are six great 2023 Acura TLX trim levels to choose from, and they are priced affordably. How much does the 2023 Acura TLX cost? The 2023 Acura TLX price starts at just $39,850. But which of the trim levels…
2023 Acura RDX Trim Levels & Price List
If you’re looking for a stylish new SUV in the Asheville area, look no further than the 2023 Acura RDX! The Acura RDX is a compact crossover that features a 2.0L VTEC turbocharged engine, excellent gas mileage, and much more. Whether you’re making your daily commute, heading out on a long-distance road trip, or…
0 comment(s) so far on What’s in the 2022 Acura TLX Technology Package?