Explore the 2021 Acura ILX Interior
The 2021 Acura ILX reaches that sweet spot that many Asheville drivers are looking for: a sporty sedan that fits in lots of spaces but still feels comfortable for everyone inside. To compliment its sophisticated design, the ILX also has a good amount of standard features for the money. Apple Tree Acura has information on the 2021 ILX interior below! .
2021 ILX Interior Seating: Materials and Technology
If you’re shopping for a new sedan in Hendersonville, you’ve probably gotten a good idea of what kinds of features are on offer. The big advantage of the 2021 Acura ILX interior is that it has some so-called “advanced” features, like heated front seats, as standard. Let’s look at what it feels like to sit in this car:
- Seating Materials: Standard leatherette-trimmed Sport seats start you out, but you can easily upgrade to the Premium Package for perforated Milano leather with contrast piping and stitching. One final option are the Sport A-Spec® seats made with perforated Milano leather and Ultrasuede®.
- Seating Comfort: A 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat comes with the ILX. Other packages come with 2-driver Position Memory so a couple can save their settings!
- Seating Technology: Here’s the most exciting part: standard heated front seats are a huge perk, as is the leather-wrapped shift knob and the leather-wrapped steering wheel.
There’s a lot more where that came from if you choose to get things like the A-Spec® Package with the help of a finance center.
2021 Acura ILX Interior Dimensions
For both daily commutes and special trips outside Johnson City, the Acura ILX is a solid choice of sedan. With a total passenger volume of 89.3 cubic feet and trunk volume of 12.4 cubic feet there’s room to stretch and put away your belongings. Let’s look for closely at the dimensions on this vehicle:
- Passenger Capacity – 5 persons
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 38.0 in. / 35.9 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 42.3 in. / 34.0 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 55.6 in. / 53.6 in.
- Hip Room (Front/Rear) – 50.3 in. / 51.7 in.
2021 Acura ILX Interior Technology
In addition to its comfort amenities, the Acura ILX has been set up with a great set of technology features. Connectivity is the name of the game here, as the Acura ILX interior gives you tools to integrate your devices and focus on the road. Let’s check out the Acura ILX interior technology:
- Touchscreens: A standard 5-inch Color Multi-Information Display, and an available 8-inch On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) 2.0.
- Connectivity: Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®, Siri® Eyes Free.
- Audio: Acura Audio System, Acura Premium Audio System, – or 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System
See Inside the 2021 Acura ILX Today!
As you can tell from all the information above, there’s a lot underneath the surface of the Acura ILX. At Apple Tree Acura, we’re excited to have new vehicle specials and lease specials for Fletcher drivers! Give us a call or shoot us an email and we’ll set up a test drive for you to see the Acura ILX interior for yourself!
More from Apple Tree Acura
As the premier luxury three-row SUV on Asheville streets, the 2022 Acura MDX offers interior features and dimensions that will please drivers and passengers alike. With standard features that include smartphone connectivity for all platforms and premium seating materials in the base trim, there’s a lot to love in every configuration of this Acura interior….
The 2021 Acura RDX offers a handful of package options — one of which is the Advance Package. This is the range-topping package level for the new Acura RDX. With it equipped, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of upscale features. The 2021 Acura RDX with Advantage Package and FWD has a starting MSRP of…
Ready to hit the Asheville roads in style? The 2021 Acura RDX colors complement its stylish interior. There are eight distinctive exterior colors from which to choose, along with five interior colors. Impress others on the road, as well as your passengers, with vibrant color schemes you can only get with an Acura. Explore…