2019 Acura TLX Configurations
The 2019 Acura TLX is a performance luxury sedan starting at $33,000 MSRP*, with an impressive list of standard features that will have Asheville drivers riding in ultimate comfort. Take a look at our guide to Acura TLX trim levels, price, and features, then find an Acura TLX for sale at Apple Tree Acura!
TLX Standard – $33,000 MSRP*
The Acura TLX starting trim comes at an accessible price point and is packed with features you’d expect from a much more expensive model, including heated front seats and a humidity control system. Below are just some of the amenities you’ll get to enjoy with the TLX Standard package.
- 206 hp 2.4L inline-4 i-VTEC® engine
- Multi-view rear camera with dynamic guidelines
- Power moonroof
- Jewel-Eye® LED headlights
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Sport seats with leather-trimmed interior with heated front seats
- 10-way power driver seat with power lumbar support
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with humidity control and air filtration
- 7-speaker Acura Premium Audio System
- Bluetooth® HandsfreeLink®, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Pandora® compatibility
TLX Technology Package – $36,700 MSRP*
With the TLX Technology Package, the leather seats get an upgrade, and there are a wealth of infotainment system features so you can stay connected on Hendersonville drives.
- Sport seats with perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior
- GPS-linked automatic climate control
- Voice Recognition
- ELS Studio® Premium Audio System
- HD Radio® and Song by Voice®
- Acura Navigation System with 3D view
- AcuraLink Real Traffic with exclusive street and freeway conditions
TLX A-Spec® – $39,400 MSRP*
The TLX A-Spec® package enhances the TLX for a sportier look and striking splashes of red. If you like a little extra spice in your luxury sedan, this is the trim level for you.
- Contrast stitching and piping
- 12-way power driver seat with power lumbar support and power thigh extension
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Red accent lighting
- Red on black gauges
- A-Spec® garnish on steering wheel and door sill
- Metallic footrest pad
TLX Advance Package – $43,950 MSRP*
While other TLX models have an available V6 engine option, this comes standard with the Advance Package trim level. It also adds many comfort and convenience features.
- 290 hp 3.5L V6 i-VTEC® engine
- Variable Cylinder Management™ (VCM®)
- Sequential SportShift paddle shifters
- Heated rear seats
- Heated steering wheel
- White accent lighting
- Surround view camera system
- Remote engine start with vehicle feedback
More About the Acura TLX
Every TLX trim comes standard with the AcuraWatch safety suite. This advanced system includes features like Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, the Road Departure Mitigation System and more. Experience everything the TLX or ILX has to offer by scheduling a test drive at Apple Tree Acura near Johnson City!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
More From Apple Tree Acura
Acura has earned its stellar reputation for offering high-quality luxury sedans and SUVs to Asheville drivers, but they have also continued to push the boundaries of fuel efficiency thanks to impressive options like the 2020 Acura RLX. This compact Acura sedan elevates your Hendersonville commute with the latest hybrid technology and capabilities so you can…
If you’re shopping for a fully loaded and reliable luxury SUV for your Asheville commute, then the 2020 Acura RDX features an impressive interior cabin and a unique exterior design which makes the RDX an all-in-one model capable of doing it all. With the updated Acura RDX cargo space and passenger room, you’ll want to…
Asheville and Hendersonville drivers looking for the added luxury of saving more fuel in a trusted sedan will find everything they need and more thanks to the stellar 2020 Acura ILX MPG ratings. This high-end sedan not only offers the amenities and features but also packs plenty of power under the hood to get you…