2019 Acura MDX Safety Features
Gain peace of mind when driving through Asheville with the 2019 Acura MDX and the many safety features it supplies. Your safety, and the safety of every passenger, is main priority with Acura models. Learn more about the Acura MDX safety technology with us at Apple Tree Acura.
Inside of the new Acura MDX, you’ll find plenty of safety features included to ensure your Hendersonville commute is more than just comfortable and entertaining, but also safe. The MDX provides technology including:
- Blind Spot Information System
- Surround-View Camera
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Vehicle Stability Assist
AcuraWatch Safety Suite
Every Acura MDX comes equipped with AcuraWatch™️ safety suite on top of the safety technology mentioned above. With this Acura safety suite at hand, you have access to technology including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: This system helps detect obstacles ahead and alerts you in help avoid a possible accident.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Set a speed and your vehicle will automatically stay a safe distance from any vehicle in front of you even if that means slowing down.
- Lane Keeping Assist: An alert will sound if you stray from your lane without the use of a turn signal, making you aware in case the drift was unintentional.
- Road Departure Mitigation: This system also emits an alert when your vehicle is leaving its lane and detects whether or not it’s safe to switch lanes.
When you upgrade your MDX to the Advance Package, you gain even more safety technology as well as more media connectivity, rain-sensing windshield wipers, remote engine start, and much more. If you’re looking to gain more advanced interior technology and convenience features with a few added on safety features, the Advance Package is the way to go.
Drive the MDX at Apple Tree Acura
Whether you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the MDX today or you want to compare it to the RDX or INFINITI QX60 and decided for good measure, we at Apple Tree Acura can help. Check out our inventory online and contact us with any questions in the meantime.
More From Apple Tree Acura
The 2019 Acura RDX is available to Asheville and Hendersonville drivers with up 1,500 pounds maximum towing capacity. Explore Acura RDX performance specs and features that make towing easier, then browse our inventory to find an Acura RDX for sale at Apple Tree Acura. View Inventory Learn More Performance Features The 1,500 pounds towing capacity and maximum payload capacity of…
If you are in Asheville or Hendersonville shopping for a high-quality reliable vehicle without the new car price tag, consider a certified pre-owned Acura at Apple Tree Acura. Why buy Acura Certified Pre-Owned? Find out below, and contact us if you have any questions! Contact UsApply for Financing Acura Certification Process Before our used vehicles can become…
Transmission fluid is specially dyed for identification purposes, and on a new vehicle, it starts as a translucent dark red color. Learn more about this vital vehicle component at Apple Tree Acura near Hendersonville, and contact our service center if you have any questions! Transmission Fluid Color Guide Your vehicle’s transmission fluid color will darken from…